Voter ID Card in BhopalIn democratic country like India Voter ID Card plays a crucial role in shaping the future of the country. It is through this card that people access their right to vote and elect leaders who can lead the nation on the path of progress. Issued by Election Commission of India, Voter ID not only acts as official Voter ID Card in Bhopal document proving your citizenship but also acts as a solid proof of identity. There is no discrimination in issuing of the card and citizens irrespective of sex and gender can register for Voter ID card.
State Election Commission in Bhopal is headed by the Chief Electoral Officer of Madhya Pradesh. His role is to regulate and monitor the area to ensure everyone who satisfies the eligibility criteria should get registered and has a valid voter ID card. So, if you have not registered yet, please follow the guidelines to register in the voter list.
Eligibility for Voter ID Card in BhopalThe age person should be 18 or more at the time of registration process and have a valid age proof. The person should be a valid citizen of India, having a valid address proof to support his citizenship. The person should not be mentally challenged.
How to register?There are two ways by which Voter ID registration can be done if you have not registered yet.
Online Registration:For online enrollment of Voter ID registration, please follow the steps.
- Please visit the online registration website of Election Commission of India: www.eci.nic.in
- Once you will enter the website, you will be asked to select a Form for registration. Remember for registration purpose you need to select Form 6. Any other Form selection can hamper your registration process
- After successful selection of Form 6, you will be redirected to another page and will be asked for your valid Mobile number. Please ensure that you provide working and current mobile number
- Once you enter the mobile number, you will receive an application number on your provided mobile number
- Give the sent application number in the box asking for application number. Make sure you write the correct application number
- After successfully providing the application number you will be redirected to the filling page of Form 6
- Fill all the required details in the page. Please ensure that you provide exact and correct information keeping in mind that all the details will be verified at a later stage
- Once the filling of form is completed you need to upload scan copy of your age and Address proof. Please upload clear and distinct copy to the system
- Upload your recent passport size photograph in the portal
- Once you upload and fill all the details, your registration process gets completed
Offline Registration:If you are unable to register through online process, there is nothing worry about. You can complete the procedure by filling the manually in Chief Electoral Officer’s office. You need to provide all the required details in the Form-6 along with the required details for Age and Address proof. Please ensure that you carry at least 2 recent passport size photographs.
Documents required for Voter ID Card in Bhopal
Valid Age Proof
- Birth certificate issued by Bhopal Municipal Corporation
- Secondary Examination certificate mentioning date of birth on it
Valid Address ProofAny of the following documents is considered to be a valid address proof
- Driving License
- Aadhar Card
- Telephone Bill of your residence
- Electric Bill of your residence
- Ration card along with any document of the above
If Voter Id card not received after registration?After the successful procedure for registration, you need to wait for at least 3-4 months for the next step. In the meantime an officer will visit your registered address to verify all the details provided by you. You may be asked to provide original documents in support to your registration. Once verified you will receive the Voter card in another 3-4 months. Generally one receives the voter card in 6 months of time after the registration. But in case if you have not received the card even after 6 months, then you can walk up to the office of The Chief Electoral Officer to inquire about the status of your application. You will be given the reason of the delay and present status of your registration.
Where to register for Voter ID Card in Bhopal ?
Office of The Chief Electoral OfficerAddress: Madhya Pradesh Nirvachan Sadan
17, Arera Hills,Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India
Tel : 0755 - 2550488, 2551282, 2571924
Fax : 0755 - 2555162
E-mail : email@example.com
Voting is your right in democracy, and the Voter ID is necessary for using the basic democratic right. So, if you have not enrolled for the registration, enroll yourself and become a responsible citizen of India.